Showroom Host : Windsor Galway MotorMall
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following responsibilities are core to the effective performance of the Receptionist/Showroom Host:
• To retain ownership of the customer until the Sales, Service, Parts or any other departments have dealt with the customer
• Encourage rapport building with customers who are waiting and ensure they are not left unattended for long periods of time
• To take an operational approach and welcome customers and visitors to the showroom with warmth, in a prompt, efficient and professional manner whilst providing hospitality as required (tea/coffee/water etc).
• To be familiar with the overall daily operations within the Reception Department, and working knowledge of the CRM platform
• To bring any problems or situations which affect the smooth running of the Department immediately to the attention of the General Manager or the Aftercare Manager
• To maintain good working relationships with management and colleagues to facilitate the achievement of the company’s goals
• To ensure the Reception area, Customer Coffee Area and Lounge area, are kept clean, tidy and presentable at all times.
• To ensure all catering supplies for the Customer Coffee Area are in stock, fresh, well presented and accessible to customers
• To take full responsibility of all the associated tasks to ensure an efficient and smooth operation within the Reception area and department
• Ad-hoc Admin duties/reception admin cover
• To action any reasonable request by Senior Management in the dealership
NB: the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.