We have exciting opportunities for AfterCare Advisors to join our busy and expanding team in Windsor Raheny. The main purpose of this job is to act
as a point of contact for customers requiring service work and to
coordinate service activity with the aim of delivering an exceptional
customer experience and achieving after-sales objectives. Training will
Main Objectives and responsibilities
- To book in, by telephone or personally, vehicles for service and repair.
- To generate appropriate documentation relating to the booking.
- To receive the vehicle from the customer and clarify issues relating to the service/repair.
- To agree on costs and deadlines with the customer.
- To progress-chase the job through the workshop, obtaining authorisation during the process.
- To re-negotiate on issues relating to deadlines and estimates.
- To generate invoices & to process requests/orders for spare parts
- To hand over the car to the customer and to explain any issues relating to the work/future work required.
- To order from the Parts Department any parts required for agreed future work.
- To progress-chase parts and to advise the customer accordingly of when the work can be carried out.
- To collect moneys outstanding.
- To process special orders and to communicate the lead time, actual delivery, and price with the customer or the department concerned.
- To book parts in and out of stock.
- To undertake regular stock takes.
- To attend training programmes and internal company meetings as required.
- To achieve ‘hours sold’ & ‘parts margin’ targets.
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through effective job monitoring and communication with the customer.
- To accurately follow dealership and manufacturer guidelines.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping and compliance with Health and Safety procedures.
- To pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental teamwork and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To achieve a very high level of accuracy in the processing of all movements of parts.
- To pro-actively contribute to the effective management of parts stock in line with business needs.
- To build and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the EPC, (Electronic Parts Catalogue) or its equivalent.
This is a customer-facing role and experience in a Main dealer would be an advantage.
NB: The job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.