1st or 2nd Year Apprentice Mechanic - Windsor Deansgrange Nissan
Windsor Deansgrange Nissan are seeking a 1st or 2nd year apprentice technician to join our busy dealership.
REQUIREMENTS WHILE TRAINING
A positive attitude and a willingness to learn Will be required to operate to efficiencies and productivity standards Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated Must be able to work as part of a team Be willing to partake in any training required (including online training in your own time)
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES To service repair vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’ guidelines.
• To make written and verbal reports on service and repair activity to the workshop controller.
• To complete administrative procedures (including warranty) relating to service and repair work.
• To maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
• To undertake vehicle road tests.
• To attend dealership and manufacturers’ training programmes.
To carry out service and repair work in accordance with manufacturer and dealership quality standards.
• To achieve laid down efficiencies and productivity targets.
• To strictly observe the documentation requirements and administrative/reporting procedures.
• To strictly observe dealership Health and Safety regulations.
• To contribute to good team spirit and the achievement of departmental objectives.
• To take care of dealership equipment and tools.
• To ensure that the personal tool kit is maintained at an appropriate level.
• To read and understand manufacturer and dealership technical bulletins.
This is a Monday to Friday role and will suit a person who is looking
to get into a full-time role in the motor industry. Windsor Motors is
an equal opportunities employer and the successful candidate will be
joining Ireland’s largest Motor Group.