Windsor Motors are Ireland’s Favourite Motor Group. Established in 1964 with 14 state-of-the-art locations nationwide, we employ over 350+ people and work with some of the world’s leading automotive brands. Having recently been recognised as one of Ireland's Best Managed Companies by Deloitte, it is our motivated and dedicated staff that lie at the core of our accomplishments. Through continued expansion across our group, we are now looking to recruit enthusiastic people who strive for excellence to join our team.
At Windsor we have been helping customers to buy and look after their cars for over 50 years. Whether you are looking for a new or used car, or need servicing or repairs for your current vehicle, you can trust us to give you the very best service.
Purpose of the Role
The purpose of the Trainee Business Manager role is to acquire the skills maximize the profitable sales of finance and insurance products through effective management of the sales process with the Dealership/Sales manager, whilst maintaining the highest level of customer care.
The Business Manager will report to the Head of F&I and be paid in our Motormall location.
Main Objectives & Responsibilities
- To secure finance and insurance business using providers approved by the company.
- To ensure sales executives are fully conversant with all finance and insurance products available, which help close sales or enhance profit.
- Train, mentor and coach sales executives to fully understand the features and benefits of these products.
- To ensure all potential customers are referred by sales executives.
- To ensure all referrals are of a quality that maximizes the F&I opportunity within the sales process.
- Work with the sales team to increase vehicles sales through active prospecting.
- Liaise closely with the Dealership/Sales Manager in utilising Equity Manager in generating quality leads.
- To work within the CRM process such that all quotes are accompanied with a finance option.
- Engage with the F&I Director in the agreement of monthly and annual income targets.
- Review and action KPIs with regard to:
- Finance penetration
- Product penetration
- Income per unit
- Return on balances financed
- Business placement
- Agree F&I penetration targets by sales executives with the Dealership/Sales manager and measurement of same at monthly reviews.
- Accurate completion of Gap/SMART/Warranty information on Provider platforms
- Provide input to regular sales meeting with updates on F&I status and resolution of any issues.
- Monitor email and web enquiries for the dealership to keep abreast of all non walk-in enquiries.
- Maintain accurate and timely logs of all vehicles sales feeding into monthly KPIs.
- Provide the F&I Director with regular F&I updates i.e.10/20/month end income and targets.
- Look to renew, revisit and remarket to previous and existing customers.
- Review vehicle debtors for finance balances outstanding and ensure prompt collection.
- Ensure all customers fully understand their contractual obligations with regard to all products purchased by them.
- To be fully aware and understand all current company offers and adverts including maintaining appropriate point of sale material.
- To ensure compliance with regulations and legalisation pertaining to the selling of finance and insurance products.
- To maintain a professional attitude towards customers and other staff members at all times
NB:the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.
Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience in a financial environment desirable.
- Full Irish Licence.
- APA/CDP accreditations.
- Previous experience using full Microsoft suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What you get in return:
- 20 days annual leave plus 10 public holidays.
- Salary & OTE