- Provide initial point of IT support contact for all internal employees throughout the Windsor Group
- Resolve front-line support issues wherever possible
- Provide proper problem escalation and follow-up both within the IT Department and with third-party suppliers
- Monitor and control all incoming and outgoing e-mail traffic
- Define and document helpdesk solutions and operating procedures
- Monitor and maintain a Windows-based Server farm including Windows Server 2008R2, Windows Server 2012, and Window SQL Server 2005/2008
- Monitor and maintain the Group’s Office 365 tenancy
- Ensure a high level of service and customer satisfaction.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good working knowledge of Windows operating systems, MS Office, networking and printers
- Ability to diagnose and also solve issues involving common desktop applications
- Ability to work independently, to take ownership of and resolve support problems
- Commitment to learning and development of creative support solutions
- Excellent communications and teamwork skills and a positive attitude are essential
- Third level IT-related qualification would be desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008/2012, Office 365 administration, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Citrix XenApp 6.5, VMWare, Veeam Backup would be an advantage but not essential
- Full Driving Licence would be desirable but not essential.
This position presents an opportunity to work and gain hands-on experience with a wide range of IT systems and would suit a recent IT graduate.