MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To service and repair vehicles.
MAIN OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
NB: The job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.
CAREER EXPERIENCE/CAREER TRACK
• Should be currently working as a technician within a franchise dealership.
• Should be used to working in an environment where quality, efficiency and productivity are important.
• Consistent employment record.
• Technical competence:
- specific knowledge
• Work pace/good attitude/discipline/safety.
• Communication/awareness of the need to communicate.
• Time served in a Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship or Modern Apprenticeship.
• Technical qualification - City & Guilds Motor Vehicle or National Certificate in Motor Vehicle Engineering.
• Basic level Maths and English (written).
• Associate Member of the Institute of the Motor Industry (SIMI).
Should aspire to maintain professional standards and required knowledge of vehicle technology and repair/service techniques.
If interested please forward your details to our recruitment team: email@example.com