Main Purpose of the job
To carry out repairs to vehicles to manufacturers’ standards.
Main Objectives and responsibilities
• To obtain work allocation/job card.
• To bring the vehicle into work bay.
• To assess job requirements.
• To inspect the car.
• To liaise with estimator if more work required/previous damage.
• To undertake panel repairs.
• To set up the jig.
• To further assess damage.
• To undertake repair work.
• To seal as required.
• To check quality.
• To transfer vehicle to paint shop.
• To work within and improve upon allocated time for specific jobs
• Be able to work to their own initiative.
• Be responsible, diligent and have great attention to detail.
• To achieve a high level of quality.
• To check with a high level of accuracy.
• To complete all paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
• To effectively communicate with the workshop.
• To contribute to team spirit and cooperation.
• To comply with all company Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures.
This job entails working in a very busy workshop and ongoing training is provided. This position is available immediately. Windsor Motor Group and is an equal opportunities employer.
NB: the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail
every possible task and expectation. Similarly, the job description
may be subject to change from time to time.