We have an exciting opportunity for a Parts Advisor to join our busy and expanding team in Windsor Airside. The main purpose of this job is to order, receive, administrate, control and issue parts. Training will
Main Objectives and responsibilities
- To process requests/orders for spare parts.
- To process special orders and to communicate on lead time, actual delivery and price with the customer or the department concerned.
- To book parts in and out of stock.
- To sell parts and other dealership services.
- To undertake regular stock takes.
- To attend training programmes and internal company meetings.
- To undertake housekeeping and other duties relating to Health and Safety policy.
- To deliver spare parts.
- To unload and load parts onto the delivery van and move parts to required locations.
- To achieve a very high level of accuracy in the processing of all movements of parts.
- To pro-actively contribute to the effective management of parts stock in line with business needs.
- To build and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the EPC, (Electronic Parts Catalogue) or its equivalent.
- To achieve high levels of (internal and external) customer satisfaction.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping and compliance with Health and Safety (and COSHH) procedures.
- To pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental team work and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
NB: The job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time.