We are looking for experienced Parts Manager to join our new team based in our brand-new location, Windsor MotorMall - Exit5 M50. This is an amazing opportunity for the successful candidates to join Ireland's leading motor group and work in our brand-new, state of the art location, with several of Ireland's leading motor marques.
We pride ourselves on our Customer Service and aim to deliver 100% customer satisfaction, 100% of the time. The ideal candidate will be expected to present the friendly and professional face of Windsor to customers and to provide efficient administrative backup.
The successful applicant will be customer focused, have extensive Parts management experience, be a team leader, and possess the skills required to develop the Parts Department in a growing, competitive market.
Main Purpose of the job
To manage and control the Parts Department.
Main Objectives and responsibilities
- To manage and supervise the Parts Department and team.
- To process requests/orders for spare parts.
- To maintain or increase external trade sales
- To process special orders and to communicate on lead time, actual delivery and price with the customer or the department concerned.
- To book in and out stock in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To sell parts and other dealership services.
- To attend training programmes and internal company meetings.
- Turn the stock in line with expectation and minimise obsolescence
- To undertake housekeeping and other duties relating to the Health and Safety policy.
- To deliver spare parts.
- To load and unload parts and move parts to required locations.
- To Carry out complete Stock check twice a year in accordance to company policy
- To professionally manage the Parts Department team, demonstrate leadership and promote an environment in which high levels of work performance are achieved.
- To achieve a very high level of accuracy in the processing of all movements of parts.
- To pro-actively contribute to the effective management of parts stock in line with business needs.
- To build and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the EPC (Electronic Parts Catalogue) or its equivalent.
- To achieve high levels of (internal and external) customer satisfaction.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping and compliance with Health and Safety procedures.
- To pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental team work and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related initiatives.
- Maximise rebates
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate with the drive and motivation to succeed, with an excellent package on offer.