Spray Painter/Panel Beater– JOB DESCRIPTION
Windsor Motors are Ireland’s Favourite Motor Group. Established in 1964 with 14 state-of-the-art locations nationwide, we employ over 350+ people and work with some of the world’s leading automotive brands. Having recently been recognised as one of Ireland's Best Managed Companies by Deloitte, it is our motivated and dedicated staff that lie at the core of our accomplishments. Through continued expansion across our group, we are now looking to recruit enthusiastic people who strive for excellence to join our team.
At Windsor we have been helping customers to buy and look after their cars for over 50 years. Whether you are looking for a new or used car, or need servicing or repairs for your current vehicle, you can trust us to give you the very best service.
Spray Painter/Panel Beater Job Purpose:
The purpose of the Spray Painter/Panel Beater is to carry out repairs to vehicles to manufactures & Windsor standards. Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager situated in our Windsor Belgard bodyshop.
About the role:
The Spray Painter/Panel Beater position is an integral role within the team, delivering front line, best-in-class service to Windsor Motor customers.
Responsibilities of the Spray Painter/Panel Beater:
· Experience Stripping and rebuilding damaged vehicles that come into the workshop
· Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
· Understanding of the vehicle refurbishment process
· Excellent attention to detail
· Preparing for paint - sanding, blasting, masking and applying fillers
· Mixing of paints application of primer and paint (solvent and topcoat) surface polishing
· Responsible for providing a quality vehicle body repair service
· Previous 2+ years experience working as a Panel Beater / Sprayer
· NB: the job description is a guideline and does not aim to detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be subject to change from time to time
Knowledge and skills:
You are a highly motivated and passionate individual striving to provide an exceptional service to both our customers.
· Hold a full, clean driving licence or be working towards a full licence
· Have the ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team
· Possess good communication skills
· Be flexible in approach
· Have a positive attitude
· Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous
The hours of attendance are based on a 39 -hour week. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.