Trainee AfterCare Advisor
We have exciting opportunities for a Trainee AfterCare Advisors to join our busy and expanding teams in Dublin, Meath, Wicklow, Louth and Galway. The main purpose of the job is to act
as a point of contact for customers requiring service work and to
coordinate service activity with the aim of delivering an exceptional
customer experience and achieving after-sales objectives. Training will
Main Objectives and responsibilities:
- To book in, by telephone or personally, vehicles for service and repair.
- To generate appropriate documentation relating to the booking.
- To receive the vehicle from the customer and clarify issues relating to the service/repair.
- To agree costs and deadlines with the customer.
- To progress-chase the job through the workshop, obtaining authorisation during the process.
- To re-negotiate on issues relating to deadlines and estimates.
- To generate invoices & to process requests/orders for spare parts.
- To hand over the car to the customer and to explain any issues relating to the work/future work required.
- To order from the Parts Department any parts required for agreed future work.
- To progress-chase parts and to advise the customer accordingly of when the work can be carried out
process special orders and to communicate on lead time, actual delivery
and price with the customer or the department concerned.
- To attend training programmes and internal company meetings as required.
- To achieve ‘hours sold’ & ‘parts margin’ targets.
- To achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through effective job monitoring and communication with the customer.
- To accurately follow dealership and manufacturer guidelines.
- To ensure high standards of housekeeping and compliance with Health and Safety procedures.
pro-actively contribute to departmental and inter-departmental team
work and to be supportive of the overall company mission and related
- To maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times.
- To achieve a very high level of accuracy in the processing of all movements of parts.
- To pro-actively contribute to the effective management of parts stock in line with business needs.
- To build and maintain an excellent working knowledge of the EPC, (Electronic Parts Catalogue) or its equivalent.
- This is a customer facing role and so Customer Service experience would be an advantage.
Windsor Motors is an equal opportunities employer and the successful candidate will be joining Ireland’s largest Motor Group. If you would like to apply for this role, please fill in your details below and mention which Windsor location you would like to apply for a position in.
NB: the job description is a guideline and does not aim to
detail every possible task and expectation. The job description may be
subject to change from time to time.