To make handsfree calls and play music from your mobile device over the vehicles audio system, you will need to connect or pair your device to the vehicle. In this handy guide, we show you how to connect your mobile device to Nissan Juke.
1. Turn on the Nissan Connect entertainment system.
2. Tap 'Connections' on the bottom navigation bar.
3. Tap 'Add New' in the connections menu to add a new device.
4. Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap 'MYCAR' from the list.
5. When prompted, tap 'PAIR'.
6. Your phone is now connected to your Nissan vehicle.
7. If you are unsure, contact us today to find out more!