Opel, one of the best and brightest in European automotive industry have unveiled what is dubbed to be the next true European champion choice for coupe enthusiasts at the IAA Motor Show Frankfurt – the Opel Insignia GSi! An exercise in stunning and precise German design – this beautiful and sharp Coupe is bound for market differentiation greatness.
New Insignia GSi exhibits coupe-like styling, with 20-inch bi-colour alloy wheels, chrome air intakes, and rear spoiler to emphasise its dynamic character from exterior viewpoints. Notably, when it comes to driving performance for Opel, pleasure and safety come in equal measure, the GSi is built for even in the most extreme driving conditions.
Some especially distinctive sport transition features and safety capabilities:
1) Innovative 4x4 all-wheel drive with active torque vectoring providing first-class traction in all weather on any terrain.
2) Flexible Premium Chassis features three selectable driving modes: standard/tour/or sport.
3) Brembo Brakes: A first-class powerful braking system. Taken together with responsive eight-speed automatic transmission, turbo technology, and thoroughbred Michelin tyres you have a thoroughly sharp and enjoyable drive.
4) For ultimate driving enjoyment, sport mode features specially-tuned Nürburgring Settings to enable ordinary driving to become an extraordinary feeling.
Add a glamorous cockpit interior to these premium features, and this car becomes more than just a car. It affords a unique GSi authenticity thanks to ergonomic sports front seats, flat-bottom steering wheel and aluminium pedals to boot. The New Opel Insignia GSi offers distinctive elegance from every aspect...
Why not contact us today to find out more and book a test-drive in advance:
(01) 623 3362 Windsor Liffey Valley Opel
(01) 870 3500 Windsor Airside Opel
You can find out more about the Opel Insignia GSi at www.opel.ie