Taxi drivers can now claim up to €20,000 in eSPSV grants against a new electric vehicle when they scrap their old, high mileage petrol or diesel vehicle
Renault ZOE Taxi Offer
Under this scheme, drivers can apply for grants of up to €10,000 towards battery electric vehicles
This is doubled to €20,000 if a new battery electric vehicle replaces a qualifying older or high mileage vehicle that is scrapped.
Combined with the SEAI grant, available to private purchasers of electric cars, up to €25,000 in grants is available to those who scrap their old taxi or hackney for a new electric vehicle.
1. It’s the most affordable Taxi with 395km range – From only €45 a week
2. Buying with Renault gives you access to finance with Renault Bank at competitive rates
3. Fastest Charging in the City - Whether at home, in the city, at the supermarket or on the motorway, you can recharge your ZOE anywhere, anytime:
- Public charging station (22kW) 83km charge in just 30 minutes*
- Quick DC charging station (50 kW): up to 150 km of driving range in 30 minutes*
- Wallbox (7.2 kW): More than 300km of range in 8 hours
4. Finance offer includes finance of €499 for 7.2 kW wallbox* Home Charging Unit
5. MY Renault app allows you to check charging status while you are away from the car, preheat/defrost the car remotely while plugged in to maximise range
6. Renault have over 10 years of Formula 1 inspired EV technology
7. Buying electric reduces running costs:
- 50% off tolls
- Servicing costs reduced - No oil to change and fewer moving parts to wear down
8. 5 year / 200,000km vehicle warranty
9. Key Insurance for unfortunate mishaps when lost, stolen or broken
Fill in your details below for more information
Terms and Conditions:
Model shown and finance example: ZOE Z.E.50 IconicR110 Rapid Charge RRP €30,250 (RRP incorporates SEAI Grant of €5,000 for private buyer). Deposit (eSPSV Grant can be accepted as deposit) €20,000. Term 60 monthly payments of €192. APR 6.9%. Total cost of credit €1,706. Offer is made under a hire purchase agreement. Payments are drawn monthly. Subject to lending criteria. Price excludes metallic paint and dealer delivery charges.
Finance example is inclusive of €499 towards the installation of a home charging unit and a Key insurance policy of €60. €499 for the installation of a home charging unit is subject to Grant Approval being provided prior to drawdown of the facility Terms and conditions apply. See Renault.ie [Warning: You will not own these goods until the final payment is made]. Renault Bank is a trading name of RCI Banque Branch Ireland and is authorised and regulated by the French banking authority and supervised by the Central Bank for conduct of business purposes.
*Price is based on the assumption of eSPSV and SEAI grant eligibility, see full criteria on www.nationaltransport.ie and www.seai.ie.
**This is based on car and LCV registrations January-December 2020.