Screen wash is an essential under bonnet fluid that is connected to the windscreen washer jets that clean your vehicles windscreen. It helps to prevent windscreen freezing and ensures 100% visibility when driving. Screen wash tends to come in concentrated form so make sure you read any instructions before use.
Here are some simple steps you can take to check your screen wash level and top up if required. If you are unsure, contact a Windsor AfterCare adviser today.
1. Dilute the concentrated screen wash if required.
2. Open the vehicles bonnet and secure with the strut provided.
3. Locate and open the screen wash reservoir cap.
TIP: These will be coloured to help you identify. It will be grey or blue in colour on most vehicles.
4. Top up the reservoir with the screen wash solution.
TIP: Use a pouring aid such as a funnel to avoid spillages. Remember, pour slowly.
5. Fill until the fluid reaches the brim. Try not to over fill.
6. Fasten the screen wash reservoir cap.
7. Test the screen wash by operating the wipers and washer jets. That's it, you're done!