To make handsfree calls and play music from your mobile device over the vehicles audio system, you will need to connect or pair your device to the vehicle. In this handy guide, we show you how to connect your mobile device to Renault passenger vehicles.
1. Turn on the Renault Easy Link system.
2. Tap the 'phone' widget.
3. Tap 'OK' to add a new device
4. Select the device you wish to connect from the list.
5. Navigate to your devices Bluetooth settings and tap 'RENAULT' from the list.
6. When prompted, tap 'PAIR'.
7. Tap 'OK' to accept the connection of the new device.
8. That's it! Tap the Home icon to return to the home screen.
9. If you are unsure, contact us today to find out more!