To enter the competition please do
> Scan/Photo your entry and share it in the comments below our post on social media
> Scan/Photo your entry and email it to email@example.com
> Scan/Photo your entry and send it to us in a Private Mail on any of our social channels
All submissions should include the entrant's name and age - You can enter as often as you want!
The promoter of this Competition is Windsor Motors, Cedar House, Joyce Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12.
1. The competition opens on Friday, 27th March 2020. To enter the competition, each entrant must submit the picture provided on through available channels. The competition is open to entrants aged 16 and under. Entrants can enter as often as they want!
2. The closing date for receipt of entries is Monday, 30th March 2020 at 12pm.
3. Windsor Motors staff and children are not eligible to participate.
4. The prize is 1 €50 One4All Voucher per winner and a €50 donation to a charity of the winner's choice. There are 4 prizes to be won - one per winner.
5. The prize is non-transferable. No alternative prize or cash prize will be offered. Windsor Motors will not accept responsibility for defective goods and services won as prizes and any complaints must be referred to the respective supplier.
6. The prize winner will be selected by the Windsor Motors marketing team from valid entries received and their decision is final.
7. We will notify the winners privately on Tuesday, 31st of March and ask for their phone number, address and email address. This information will be used by us solely for the purpose of administering the competition prize. By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (Windsor Motors) for the purposes of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has agreed.
8. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.com / Twitter.com / Instagram.com / LinkedIn.com
9. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts with respect to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.