The promoter of this Competition is Windsor Motors, Cedar House, Joyce Way, Park West Business Park, Dublin 12.
1. The competition opens on Tuesday, 24th March 2020. To enter the competition, each entrant must comment on the competition post on Facebook as outlined in the post.
2. The closing date for receipt of entries is Wednesday, 25th March 2020 at 10am.
3. Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Windsor Motors are not eligible to participate.
4. The prize is 1 pass to the Retro Drive-in Movies. 1 pass covers 1 car. There are 5 prizes to be won.
5. The prize is non-transferable. No alternative prize or cash prize will be offered. Windsor Motors will not accept responsibility for defective goods and services won as prizes and any complaints must be referred to the respective supplier.
6. The prize winner will be selected at random by Windsor Motors from valid entries received and their decision is final.
7. The winner of the competition will be notified by Windsor Motors by private message on Wednesday, 25th of March and asked for their phone number, address and email address. This information will be used by Windsor Motors solely for the purpose of administering the competition prize. By entering this competition all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller (Windsor Motors) and to Retro Drive-in Movies for the purposes of this promotion and for any other purposes to which the entrant has agreed.
8. Windsor Motors’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the winner notification within 2 hour of notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
10. Notwithstanding that the winner have been declared, if Windsor Motors discovers before the distribution of the prize that for any reason under these terms and conditions the winner should have been ineligible to enter the competition or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Windsor Motors reserves the right to determine that that entry is disqualified.
11. Windsor Motors accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition and they do so at their own risk. Windsor Motors bears no responsibility for any/all liabilities howsoever arising in relation to this competition, including without limitation any personal injury, direct or indirect loss, or damage arising from this competition, or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
12. Windsor Motors may not be held liable for any breakdowns, accidents, faults or technical complications in relation to this competition. Windsor Motors does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunctions of the Internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network or of lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrants or any other person’s computer, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the competition.
13. Windsor Motors reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the competition or to amend these terms and conditions or alter the specification of the competition prize without prior notice.
14. Entry into the competition will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant.
15. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.com.
16. By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to release Facebook.com and Windsor Motors from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or of any kind, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize and fully and effectively indemnifies Windsor Motors in relation to any third party claims whatsoever and howsoever arising.
19. Any entrant found to use multiple accounts on Facebook or Instagram to enter the competition will be ineligible.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts with respect to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.