Gold Standard Warranty - New Standards For Used Cars
As part of the Gold Standard programme every Windsor Gold Standard Dealer undertakes a commitment to their used car customers to offer the following services:
- Complete a thorough multipoint check and service on a Gold Standard used car before selling it to the customer. This check is carried out by qualified Nissan technicians who put every Gold Standard car through a rigorous multipoint check including servicing the vehicle. The preparation of the vehicle will be to the highest industry standards.
- Every Gold Standard car comes with a 12 month/ 19,000 km Gold Standard Warranty (whichever comes first). This piece of mind package offers electrical and mechanical component cover and this coupled with Nissan's excellent preparation standards ensures worry free motoring.
- 12 months RAC membership free of charge. In the unlikely event that a Gold Standard car breaks down, this comprehensive package provides the Gold Standard customer with roadside assistance, recovery and onward travel.
- 21 Day Exchange Plan. Although confident that all Gold Standard customers will be totally satisfied with their Gold Standard purchase should the need arise an exchange plan, valid for 21 days from date of delivery is available to all Gold Standard customers.
What is the Nissan Gold Standard?
The Nissan Gold Standard is a unique programme developed in order to give you a guarantee of quality, reliability, excellence and peace of mind when you buy a used car.
When you buy a used car which bears the Nissan Gold Standard, you receive a comprehensive dealership warranty - and one year's RAC membership.
Your RAC membership includes: rescue / roadside assistance, whereby your car will be towed to a nearby garage if necessary; at home service; and vehicle cover for any authorised driver.
This cover applies throughout the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and mainland UK. So you can drive with confidence, in the full knowledge that you will receive prompt assistance in the unlikely event of an emergency.
How Does Nissan Gold Standard Work?
All Gold Standard vehicles are prepared to meet the same high standards as a brand new Nissan. In order to meet these extremely high standards, each Nissan Gold Standard car is put through rigorous testing by qualified technicians, including comprehensive testing and certification of the following:
- Drive Train
Why the Nissan Gold Standard?
You already know the quality and reliability you can expect when you buy a new Nissan. We have established the Nissan Gold Standard to guarantee you the same level of excellence when you buy a Gold Standard used car from your Windsor dealer.
Rest assured that you will not find a better used car anywhere. These cars are tested and certified to the highest standard - the Nissan Gold Standard. New standards for used cars.
If you are unsure if a particular car qualifies for the Gold Standard Warranty check with one of our Sales people.
Nissan Gold Standard Terms & Conditions
- Applies to selected Used Passenger Cars only.
- All Gold Standard cars come with a dealership warranty and 12 months RAC membership.
- The warranty is provided be for a minimum of 12 months or 19,000 Km whichever comes sooner.
- Full details of the warranty cover can be obtained from the selling dealer.
- RAC membership details are provided by RAC Ireland. Full membership benefits are obtainable on request but include Roadside Assistance and At Home service.